Viewport Relay – Episode 82 – Whatchu Been Playing?
Published on November 18, 2021
We spend an hour talking about the games we've been playing for the past month.
News we talk about in this episode:
- GTA: The Trilogy has a Metacritic aggregate score of 0.5: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2021-11-14-gta-the-trilogy-has-a-metacritic-aggregate-score-of-0-5
- Rockstar pulls Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition from sale on PC: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2021-11-12-rockstar-pulls-grand-theft-auto-the-trilogy-the-definitive-edition-from-sale-on-pc#comments
- Ubisoft Announces Pay Raises To Stop Developers From Leaving: https://kotaku.com/ubisoft-announces-pay-raises-to-stop-developers-from-le-1848012438
- Forza Horizon 5 is officially the largest launch of any Xbox Game Studios Title ever. https://twitter.com/XboxP3/status/1458269032986013706?t=6ecU2kTk8SC8iMPyX5smSw&s=19
- Steam Deck Delayed By Two Months: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1675180/view/3084396982306430712
- Square Enix claims Crystal Dynamics was the wrong fit for ‘disappointing’ Marvel’s Avengers | VGC: https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/square-enix-claims-crystal-dynamics-was-the-wrong-fit-for-disappointing-marvels-avengers/
You can find all of our content (reviews, features, and of course, podcasts!) on our website: https://www.viewportgaming.com
Want your thoughts featured on the podcast? Contact us on social media!