Viewport Relay – Episode 80 – Expansion Pass Plus
Published on October 21, 2021
Oh, Elden Ring (is delayed), and we talk about Nintendo's new Online strategy.
News we talk about in this episode:
- Twitch leaks: https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/the-entirety-of-twitch-has-reportedly-been-leaked/
- Elden Ring delayed to Feb 25, 2022: https://twitter.com/ELDENRING/status/1450100145689927683
- The entirety of Twitch has reportedly been leaked (Source codes and user payouts among the data) | VGC: https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/the-entirety-of-twitch-has-reportedly-been-leaked/
- Paid XP boosts have been added to Avengers, despite promises it would never happen: https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/paid-xp-boosts-have-been-added-to-avengers-despite-promises-it-would-never-happen/
- Final Fantasy 14 Surpasses 24 Million Players, Becomes Most Profitable Final Fantasy Game In the Series - IGN: https://www.ign.com/articles/final-fantasy-14-24-million-players-most-profitable
- Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack to be $49.99 USD for 12 months, $79.99 USD for family membership: https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/q8pk3m/nintendo_switch_online_expansion_pack_to_be_4999/
You can find all of our content (reviews, features, and of course, podcasts!) on our website: https://www.viewportgaming.com
Want your thoughts featured on the podcast? Contact us on social media!