Viewport Relay – Episode 77 – Bumpin’ Beats
Published on August 12, 2021
Blizzard continues its turmoil, we talk about Back 4 Blood, and dig deep into Epic Games' financial plans.
News we talk about this episode:
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition Sales Were Well Above EA's Expectations: https://www.ign.com/articles/mass-effect-legendary-edition
- New leadership at Blizzard: https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/blizzard/23706475/new-leadership-at-blizzard
- Jason Schreier: "NEWS: Blizzard's head of HR, Jesse Meschuk, is also no longer at the company, Bloomberg has learned": https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/1422653540774907907
- PS5 is the fastest-selling PlayStation as it hits 10m sales milestone: https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2021-07-28-ps5-is-the-fastest-selling-playstation-as-it-hits-10-million-sales-milestone
- Epic has sunk $500M into the Epic Games Store, doesn't expect to make a profit until 2027: https://www.pcgamer.com/epic-has-sunk-dollar500m-into-the-epic-games-store-doesnt-expect-to-make-a-profit-until-2027/
- Deathloop has gone gold! https://twitter.com/deathloop/status/1423297769524056064
- New World Delays Release Until September 28th: https://twitter.com/playnewworld/status/1422969580394319877
You can find all of our content (reviews, features, and of course, podcasts!) on our website: https://www.viewportgaming.com
Want your thoughts featured on the podcast? Contact us on social media!