Viewport Relay – Episode 67 – The New Switch
Published on March 11, 2021
We talk Perfect Tower II, Loop Hero, State of Play, new Pokemon games, dead games, and the new Nintendo Switch.
News we talk about in this episode:
- February 2021 - State of Play: https://www.ign.com/articles/sony-playstation-state-of-play-february-2021-live-updates-everything-announced-news
- Pokemon Sinnoh Remakes + RPG: https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/pokemon-legends-arceus-plus-pokemon-brilliant-diamond-and-pokemon-shining-pearl-for-nintendo-switch
- Anthem: https://blog.bioware.com/2021/02/24/anthem-update/
- Artifact: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/583950/view/3047218819080842820
- Jason Schreier: "Following the success of Jedi Fallen Order and the failure of Anthem, EA has allowed BioWare to make the next Dragon Age a single-player RPG. Previously, it was planned as a service game": https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/1365005940739743745
- Nintendo to buy rigid OLED display panels from Samsung Display for a new Switch model planned this year, people familiar with the matter say. 7-inch, 720p. Mass production as early as from June: https://twitter.com/6d6f636869/status/1367277999721050114
- New Switch model will have exclusive games that won’t run on normal Switch: https://screenrant.com/nintendo-switch-pro-exclusive-games-rumor/
You can find all of our content (reviews, features, and of course, podcasts!) on our website: https://www.viewportgaming.com
Want your thoughts featured on the podcast? Contact us on social media!