Viewport Relay – Episode 6 – Audience Participation
Published on June 28, 2018
E3 may be over, but the gaming news goes on! The viewport team is back to discuss happenings after the annual gaming “festival” and try to pad the time with some fun games. Listeners can play along!
Want your thoughts featured on the podcast? Contact us on social media!
Here’s what we went over this episode:
- Audience participation, Best E3 Game Poll:https://twitter.com/viewportgaming/status/1009554347879874561
- Sony blocks Fortnite cross-play between PS4 and Nintendo Switch: the latest news:https://www.theverge.com/2018/6/14/17465370/fortnite-nintendo-switch-sony-cross-play-controversy
- WHO classifies ‘gaming disorder’ as mental health condition:https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/18/health/video-game-disorder-who/index.html
- Creative Assembly is working on a brand new First Person Tactical Shooter: https://www.creative-assembly.com/careers/view/senior-ui-artist/o5Rg7fw3
- Tetsuya Nomura concedes Final Fantasy 7 Remake was announced too early:https://www.polygon.com/2018/6/24/17498704/final-fantasy-7-launch-date-tetsuya-nomura-announced-too-early
- Bethesda Files Lawsuit Over “Blatant Ripoff” Westworld Game:https://www.gamespot.com/articles/bethesda-files-lawsuit-over-blatant-ripoff-westwor/1100-6459972/?ftag=GSS-05-10aab8e
- Fortnite — Battle Royale Menu Theme
- Alien: Isolation — Main Menu
- Fallout Shelter — Rush Song