Viewport Relay – Episode 58 – A Big Buy
Published on October 1, 2020
Microsoft makes a big play this episode, there's another cloud gaming player in the mix, and we talk long games. Welcome back to the Relay.
News articles we discuss in this episode:
- Welcoming the Talented Teams and Beloved Game Franchises of Bethesda to Xbox: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/09/21/welcoming-bethesda-to-the-xbox-family/
- Phil Spencer: Xbox plans to honor the PS5 exclusivity commitment for Deathloop and Ghostwire: Tokyo https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/1308062702905044993
- Todd Howard On Joining Xbox: https://bethesda.net/en/article/4IwKWIj174Cb2QNTTtBAEb/todd-howard-on-joining-xbox
- A closer look at Luna, Amazon's cloud gaming service: https://www.engadget.com/luna-amazon-cloud-gaming-interview-pwa-apple-173948922.html?guccounter=1
- Cyberpunk 2077 Campaign Will Be Shorter Than The Witcher 3's Because A Lot of People Didn't Finish It - IGN: https://www.ign.com/articles/cyberpunk-2077-campaign-will-be-shorter-than-the-witcher-3s-because-a-lot-of-people-didnt-finish-it
- Farmville officially closing down: https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville/?s=announcements&f=important-announcement&l=en
You can find all of our content (reviews, features, and of course, podcasts!) on our website: https://www.viewportgaming.com
Want your thoughts featured on the podcast? Contact us on social media!