Viewport Relay – Episode 36 – Toxic
Published on October 3, 2019
We had a fairly broad range of topics to talk about this episode: Death Stranding, toxicity in games, Mario Kart Tour, and Call of Duty.
News articles that we talked about this episode:
- Death Stranding is complete and has gone gold: https://twitter.com/KojiPro2015_EN/status/1177112037295411200
- Toxic Dota 2 Players Are Being Hit With 19 Year Bans: https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/09/18/toxic-dota-2-players-are-being-hit-with-19-year-bans
- Modern Warfare Special Ops Survival Mode available only on PS4 for one year: https://charlieintel.com/modern-warfare-special-ops-survival-mode-available-exclusively-on-ps4-for-one-year/56886/?amp&__twitter_impression=true
- Mario Kart Tour on mobile is insanely greedy, even for a mobile game. No multiplayer, monthly subscription, gatcha mechanics: https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/d90e1f/mario_kart_tour_on_mobile_is_insanely_greedy_even/
- Treyarch last year: Black Ops 4 will be the most supported game and played for years. Treyarch today: Dark Divide is the last Operation: https://twitter.com/charlieINTEL/status/1176182580028334080?s=19
You can find all of our content (reviews, features, and of course, podcasts!) on our website: https://www.viewportgaming.com
Want your thoughts featured on the podcast? Contact us on social media!