Viewport Relay – Episode 30 – Need for Speedo Toast Unwanted
Published on June 27, 2019
It's back! The best recurring game of Viewport Relay, Need for Speedo. We also talk about some of the gaming news that's been happening in the past two weeks.
Articles we talk about:
- Blizzard Global Esports Director Resigns: https://www.engadget.com/2019/06/23/blizzard-global-esports-director-quits/
- Dark Souls Creator Hidetaka Miyazaki reveals some details of Elden Ring: https://www.gamespot.com/articles/dark-souls-creator-says-elden-ring-is-the-next-ste/1100-6467971/
- EA CEO Explains Anthem’s Struggle: https://www.gamespot.com/articles/ea-ceo-explains-anthems-struggles/1100-6467980/
- Take Two Interactive (Rockstar Publisher) CEO talks about shorter initial dev cycles with more post launch development: https://www.gamespot.com/articles/take-twos-future-games-might-be-shorter-with-more-/1100-6467868/
- Dota Underlords’ player count tops 200,000 in its opening weekend: https://www.pcgamesn.com/dota-underlords/player-count-update
You can find all of our content (reviews, features, and of course, podcasts!) on our website: https://www.viewportgaming.com
Want your thoughts featured on the podcast? Contact us on social media!