Viewport Relay – Episode 24 – Stadia
Published on March 21, 2019
GDC is happening! Which means lots of great dev news to talk about. Come listen to us talk about the latest reveal from Google, the Stadia.
You can find all of our content (reviews, features, and of course, podcasts!) on our website: https://www.viewportgaming.com
Want your thoughts featured on the podcast? Contact us on social media!
Here are the articles that we talked about during the episode:
- Google jumps into gaming with Google Stadia streaming service, coming “in 2019”: https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2019/03/google-jumps-into-gaming-with-google-stadia-streaming-service/
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection coming to PC: https://www.polygon.com/2019/3/12/18261738/halo-master-chief-collection-pc-windows-steam
- Gearbox Teasing some potential E3 Announcements (Borderlands 3? Duke Nukem?): https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/03/18/gearbox-just-teased-another-game-for-pax-east-this-time-with-duke-nukem-and-bulletstorm
- Rumor: Source Claims Modern Warfare 4 will have no specialists or BR mode: https://www.gamesradar.com/modern-warfare-4-wont-have-specialists-or-battle-royale-claim-sources/
- CALL OF DUTY: MOBILE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a42gXZQ-eII
- Niantic (Pokemon GO) announces new Harry Potter Mobile Game: https://www.polygon.com/2019/3/11/18259879/harry-potter-wizards-unite-game-ios-android
- 'Capcom is back!' - CEO proclaims following Devil May Cry 5's incredibly positive reviews: https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2019/mar/07/capcom-back-ceo-proclaims-following-devil-may-cry-5s-incredibly-positive-reviews/